Acts and Regulations
The Board operates under a variety of acts, regulations, rules and guidance notes. Most of these are published by the Board and are generally available free of charge in both official languages.
What are we doing?
As a government agency, the National Energy Board is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts and Regulations
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Service Standards for High-Volume Regulatory Authorizations
- Interpretation Policy
- Administrative Burden Baseline
- Regulations, Guidance Notes and Related Documents under the National Energy Board Act
- Regulations and Guidance Notes under the Canada Oil and Gas Operations Act, and other Acts
All of the government’s Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Canada website.
For more information
- Government-wide Administrative Burden Baseline counts
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- Guide for Developing and Posting Interpretation Policies
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulation
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: