People and Knowledge Business Unit
The People and Knowledge Business Unit is responsible for developing, implementing strategies and solutions, and for providing co-ordination and organization-wide leadership in key areas including corporate information management, information technology, client services, and human resources to ensure the NEB remains relevant and successful.
Vice President, People and Knowledge – Alexis Williamson
- Ms. Williamson started her career with the NEB in October 2016, after working with the British Columbia provincial oil and gas regulator.
- She has over 20 years’ experience in gained while working in senior leadership positions both in the private and public sector.
- Her primary focus of work has been dedicated to strategy and employee engagement, program design, change management, recruitment and hiring, compensation, learning and leadership development, workforce planning and executive coaching.
Professional Affiliations, Degrees and Distinctions:
- Bachelor of Commerce, Royal Roads University
- Master of Arts, Organizational Management & Development, Fielding Graduate University
- Human Resource Committee Compensation Certified, McMaster University Directors College
- Evidence Based Coach, Fielding Graduate University
- Date modified: