ARCHIVED – Crude Oil and Petroleum Products – Analysis and Publications
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
- Gasoline Pricing – Energy Facts – March 2010
- Canada Oil Sands Opportunities and Challenges to 2015: An Update - Energy Market Assessment [PDF 1729 KB] – June 2006
NOTE: To download the data associated with a particular chart, simply click on the chart, select open, and save the workbook to your own computer. The workbook is in SILK (.slk) format which is compatible with EXCEL (.xls) format.
- Canada's Oil Sands: Opportunities and Challenges to 2015 – Questions and Answers
- Short-term Outlook for Canadian Crude Oil to 2006 – Energy Market Assessment [PDF 2883 KB] – September 2005
- Conventional Heavy Oil Resources of the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin – Technical Report – August 2001
For more information on crude oil and petroleum products, refer to Canadian Energy Overview.
- Date modified: