Regulatory Documents – Find what you need, not what you don’t
There are more than 300,000 regulatory documents in our online repository and looking for something specific can be like looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack. The good news is that we are working hard to provide a solution to this problem.
REGDOCS, our new simplified,
user-friendly interface for accessing regulatory documents is now live!
It features an improved search engine that gives you relevant results in an easy-to-read format along with some other helpful options to improve the way you search for documents.
You will notice a few familiar features since the basis of our filing structure will not change. The interface will pull results using existing metadata, such as the Filing ID. There is also no impact to the Online Application System, Participation Portal, or electronic filing system for submitting applications and other documents.
Along with the features we introduced in December 2016 such as:
- IntelliSense search – Start typing a search term and suggested options will appear in the drop down menu without you having to type the entire word;
- Favourites – Pin your frequently used regulatory documents to the side of your screen;
- Filters – Easily filter your results by different categories; and,
- Frequently Accessed Items – Easily access the top ten most commonly visited regulatory documents or folders for a particular search term or project.
We have improved and added some features based on feedback from our users:
- Updated look to provide easier reference to options for searching
- NEW: Advanced Search – a number of advanced search options and pre-set searches, as well as ability to select multiple selections in each category
- NEW: Find a Project – A list of project names you can browse through or search
- NEW: Find a Company – A list of company names you can browse through or search on
- You can now favourite your common searches and personalize your favourites list by renaming items – REGDOCS still remembers your Favourites list on subsequent visits (as long as you don’t clear your browser cache)
- Improvements to Recent Filings / Inbox – to provide information to make it easier to browse through this list
- Improved filters that only show the category selections where there are results for the search parameters you are selecting (so it won't show options that will net you "no results")
- You can display more results per page (20, 50, 100, 200) and REGDOCS will remember your preference the next time you visit (as long as you don’t clear your browser cache)
- Document Number search – now you can enter a Filing ID, Exhibit number or Document ID to go straight to that specific document
- Improved sort functions
- Instantly copy a document link to the clipboard by clicking on the save icon located beside the bookmark icon on every document or folder
As with any change, there will be new steps to get used to.
If you have never used REGDOCS before, you can make use of the Getting Started document linked from our REGDOCS home page. You can also contact us for help at 1-800-899-1265 or by emailing the Process Advisor for your hearing or our Library.
We appreciate your patience as we continue development of the system using feedback from users like you. Please provide us with your email address when you submit feedback so we can connect.
- Date modified: