Hearings and Information Sessions
- Upcoming Hearings
- Upcoming Information Session
- Download / stream past recordings
- Participating in NEB Hearings
- Process Advisor - Support for Hearing Participants
- Hearing Notification Requirements and Federal Identity Program (FIP)
There is no hearing at this time.
Upcoming Information Sessions
Vaughan Mainline Expansion Project
The NEB will be hosting an in-person town hall information session about the NEB’s role, the hearing process and how to participate, as well as the Participant Funding Program. Process Advisors will be available to assist and answer questions.
Date: Wednesday, 24 February 2016
Time: 7 pm (local time)
- Element Vaughan Southwest (by Westin)
6170 Highway 7 (at Highway 27)
The NEB offers a series of online Information Sessions to those who have an interest in learning more about the Board and its processes.
- Application to Participate: Information about who may participate in the Board’s hearing, methods of participation the roles and responsibilities of participants and a step-by-step tutorial about the application form.
We currently have 2 sessions scheduled:
|Date||Eastern Standard Time||Language/Link to Presentation|
|29 February 2016||1 - 2 PM||Available the day of the presentation.|
|7 -8 PM||Available the day of the presentation.|
Additional sessions will be held upon request. For more information, please contact Monica Rodriguez-Galvez by calling 1-800-899-1265 (toll free) or by sending an email to VME.ProcessHelp@neb-one.gc.ca.
- Date modified: