Participant Funding Program
The NEB’s Participant Funding Program (PFP) provides funding to facilitate public participation in certain project hearings and environmental assessments of designated projects.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the Participant Funding Program?
- Am I eligible?
- How do I apply?
- What costs are eligible?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- How will I know if I have been awarded funding?
- How do I access the funds I have been awarded?
- What happens if the obligations of my contribution agreement are not met?
- Whom should I contact if I need help?
Current Funding Opportunities
|Project Funding Envelope||Deadline|
|Energy East and Eastern Mainline Projects
increased from $5M to $10M
|The application deadline has passed. For recipients that have signed a contribution agreement, you must submit a claim form [PDF 198 KB] to receive payment for your eligible costs incurred.|
|Nova Gas Transmission Ltd – Peace River Mainline Abandonment Project
|Please submit your PFP application form [WORD 124 KB] by the close of the application to participate (ATP) process which has yet to be announced.|
|Westcoast Energy Inc. (Carrying on business as Spectra Energy Transmission) – Wyndwood Pipeline Expansion Project
|Please submit your PFP application form [WORD 124 KB] by 31 January 2017.|
- Date modified: