ARCHIVED - NEB Releases Final Audit Reports on TransCanada Pipelines Management Program
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
News Release - NEB Releases Final Audit Reports on TransCanada Pipelines Management Program
The National Energy Board (NEB or the Board) today released the final reports detailing its audit of TransCanada PipeLines Limited’s (TransCanada) Safety Management, Emergency Management, Environmental Protection, Third Party Crossings and Public Awareness programs. The Board finds that TransCanada has identified the majority, and most significant, of its hazards and risks, however there are areas where the company was found to be out of compliance. TransCanada will be required to submit a corrective action plan for Board approval within 30 days of this report being issued that clearly lays out how it will address non-compliant findings.
- Audit Report of TransCanada’s Emergency Management Program
- Audit Report of TransCanada’s Environmental Protection Program
- Audit Report of TransCanada’s Public Awareness Program
- Audit Report of TransCanada’s Safety Management Program
- Audit Report of TransCanada’s Third Party Crossings Program
- Date modified: