ARCHIVED – NEB Releases Final Audit Reports on Enbridge Pipelines Inc. Management System
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The National Energy Board (NEB or the Board) today released the final reports detailing its audit of Enbridge Pipelines Inc. (Enbridge) Safety Management, Integrity Management, Emergency Management, Environmental Protection, Third Party Crossings and Public Awareness programs.
The Board has reviewed and analyzed all of the findings it has made in its Final Audit Reports and has noted opportunities for Enbridge to improve its management practices, which in the Board’s view would lead to better compliance, better environmental and safety outcomes and, ultimately, a more robust safety culture. Enbridge will be required to submit a corrective action plan for Board approval within 30 days of this report being issued that clearly lays out how it will address non-compliant findings.
- Audit Report of Enbridge’s Safety Management Program
- Audit Report of Enbridge’s Integrity Management Program
- Audit Report of Enbridge’s Emergency Management Program
- Audit Report of Enbridge’s Environmental Protection Program
- Audit Report of Enbridge’s Third Party Crossings Program
- Audit Report of Enbridge’s Public Awareness Program
- Date modified: