Confidential Disclosure (Whistleblower) Process
The NEB has long encouraged the reporting of non-compliances associated with its regulated companies, and are committed to providing a safe, easy and anonymous way for the public to report information.
Effective 1 April 2017, we have partnered with ClearView Connects, a confidential reporting service that will accept anonymous disclosures on the NEB's behalf. All information reported will now be collected, stored, secured, and managed by them – meaning all confidential disclosures will be isolated from other NEB databases. This helps protect the information reported as well as with the identity of who submitted it.
Using this service the public may submit information in the following ways:
- Online through the secure website at www.clearviewconnects.com
- Over the phone through the NEB’s dedicated toll-free number 1-866-358-1718
- By mail through the confidential post office box at: P.O. Box 11017, Toronto, Ontario, M1E 1N0
For more information or clarity regarding submitting a confidential discloser please see our:
- Confidential Disclosure (Whistleblower) Procedure Guide
- FAQ – Confidential Disclosure (Whistleblower) Procedure
Disclosures that are deemed to be emergencies will be re-directed to the NEB’s emergency line.
- Date modified: