Participant Funding Program
The NEB’s Participant Funding Program (PFP) provides funding to facilitate public participation in certain project hearings and environmental assessments of designated projects. Please note that PFP is not available for detailed route hearings.
Frequently asked questions
In response to your feedback, updated PFP forms and guide were released on 13 July 2017.
- What is the Participant Funding Program?
- Am I eligible?
- How do I apply?
- What costs are eligible?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- How will I know if I have been awarded funding?
- How do I access the funds I have been awarded?
- What supporting documentation do I need to provide with a claim?
- What happens if the obligations of my contribution agreement are not met?
- Whom should I contact if I need help?
Current Funding Opportunities
Recently Closed Funding Opportunities
|Funding Opportunity||Deadline to claim|
|Manitoba Hydro – Manitoba – Minnesota Transmission Project
Hearing record closed on 2018-06-22
|For recipients that have signed a contribution agreement, you must submit a claim form [PDF 166 KB] to receive payment for your eligible costs incurred. You must submit a final claim by 24 August 2018 at the latest.|
|NOVA Gas Transmission Ltd. Northwest Mainline Loop (Boundary Lake North Section)
Hearing record closed on 2018-07-06
|For recipients that have signed a contribution agreement, you must submit a claim form [PDF 166 KB] to receive payment for your eligible costs incurred. You must submit a final claim by 6 September 2018 at the latest.|
- Date modified: