Subscribe to the NEB’s RSS Feeds
Copy and paste the URLs below into your preferred feed reader. When the NEB sends out an update, a new item will appear in your feed reader with a link to the related page on the NEB Web site.
|NEB RSS – What's New||https://www.neb-one.gc.ca/rss/rssfd.aspx?l=e&c=catWN|
|NEB RSS – Career Opportunities||https://www.neb-one.gc.ca/rss/rssfd.aspx?l=e&c=catCO|
|NEB RSS – News Releases||https://www.neb-one.gc.ca/rss/rssfd.aspx?l=e&c=catNR|
|NEB RSS – Energy Information||https://www.neb-one.gc.ca/rss/rssfd.aspx?l=e&c=catER|
|NEB RSS – Statistics||https://www.neb-one.gc.ca/rss/rssfd.aspx?l=e&c=catES|
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Help
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a standardized format used to publish and share Web site content. Updates to the site are broadcast to subscribers through the RSS feed. NEB News Release updates include a headline, brief description and a link to the full story on the NEB Web site.
How do I view RSS feeds?
Please note: Referring links to Web sites not under the control of the Government of Canada are provided solely for the convenience of users. The National Energy Board is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or the reliability of the content nor does it endorse the following sites and their content. (See also Important Notices)
In order to receive feeds, you must have an aggregator, otherwise called a feed reader. There are several types of feed readers:
- Web-browsers – the latest version of most web-browsers have feed readers built in, or available as a plug-in.
- Web-based feed readers – usually involves creating an account and then subscribing to all your favorite sites and blogs that provide RSS feeds.
- Stand-alone feed readers – these can be downloaded from the web and installed on your computer.
- Email – newer email systems have built in feed readers and older email systems can be made RSS feed compatible by downloading a free add-on.
- Email RSS services – allow you to register online to have the RSS feed sent directly to your email account.
Technical Problems or Feedback?
The National Energy Board is offering RSS feeds for News Releases on a trial basis. Please let us know if you encounter any technical problems, have a suggestion, or just want to tell us that you find the feeds useful.
- Date modified: