CSA Public Access Portal Information
How to access the CSA Standard Z662 Oil and Gas Pipeline Systems
- Click on the access portal link on CSA website.
- If you are already a member, simply login as normal then go to step #4.
- If you are not a member, please register. The CSA Group will send you an email confirming registration, simply login and proceed to step #4
- You’ll see the image for the free Standard, in English and French at the bottom of the page. Click on the version you wish to open.
- If the Standard does not launch right away, simply click on the pdf link at the top of the page.
- Remember to logout once you are finished. You are welcome to come back any time to review the Standard again until June 2019.
- The NEB, together with the CSA and other regulators, is exploring options to improve the accessibility of CSA oil and gas standards.
- CSA Z662 is incorporated by reference in the National Energy Board Onshore Pipeline Regulations (OPR) making it a regulation that applies to NEB-regulated oil and gas pipelines.
- Select "OK" to exit the NEB website and proceed to CSA Standard Z662 Oil and Pipeline Systems or
- Select "Cancel" to return to the NEB website.
- Date modified: